Great research paper topics: current events to analyze
Current events occur around us every day non-stop, and sometimes it gets hard to keep track of all of them. However, there are a few research methods that you can employ in order to remain abreast of the latest developments. The best among them is to read the news regularly. The reason why this is helpful, especially for students, is because they are often assigned work at school or college related to current topics, and if they’re updated on the latest goings-on, it makes the task easier.
Suppose you’ve been asked to write a full paper on current events. What would you do? There are so many topics. You can’t possibly cover all of them. Which one do you pick? We’ve made the process easier by compiling a list of some amazing research paper topics on current which you can find when you see here now.
List of topics
- Do you agree that building an international space station is the right way to bridge some of the differences that exist between the nations of the world? Or, do you believe that it is liable to become a political tool before long?
- Are there any factors that point to the possibility of a third World War looming in the horizon?
- How effective do you think NATO is as an organization? What are its roles and responsibilities? How far are they carried out?
- Is there a way for the international community to prevent the country of Iran from developing dangerous nuclear weapons? Why do you think it is so important to keep nuclear weapons out of the hands of the Iranians?
- How effective has Africa proven itself to be, based on the fact that a lot of children have unknowingly been forced to work as soldiers?
- What is your opinion about the EU’s longevity in light of the current spate of financial problems plaguing the world? Do you think it would be a wise move for the EU nations to divide their economies?
- Do you think that the level of violence on the border of Mexico is justified? Are they any indications that the situation might be heading for the better?
- Is there any way that the ethnic killings in Sudan can be stopped?
- What is the likelihood of China easing up a bit when it comes to religious restrictions? Do you think that the human rights situation existing in China right now is worse than before or better?
- How important do you think are women’s issues? Do you think they gain precedence over international affairs?
- What are the chances that China may soon overtake the United States, at least in the economic sphere?
- In what way does piracy manage to affect the entire stability of world commerce? In that context, how important do you think it is to go after African pirates?
- What are some of the most effective methods that you can think off in order to fight the international war against drugs?
- What measures is China taking to curb the problem of pollution?
- Is there anything positive about social media? Has it managed to influence any major changes in the world sphere?
- What is your position on India? Is it just a poor nation or actually a hidden superpower?
- Do you think it would be wise if the whole world followed the development model opted by Bhutan?
- How is the current health of the judicial system in India?
- Do you think that colonialism continues to affect the global nations that were earlier under colonial rule? You need to choose a specific nation and the properly explain the continuous issues in that nation owing to colonization.